Updated: Jan 25, 2021
DO’s & DONT’s to Protect your Peace
It’s important to love and be kind to yourself. Protecting your peace is a great way to do just that. Budgeting your soul to friends, family, social media, work and whatever else that may have any impact on your peace, is necessary. It may sound selfish but it’s okay to put yourself first. If you’re not looking out for your own peace, who will? Here’s a list of ways to protect your peace:
1. Don’t be afraid to say: No. - & that’s it, no explanation needed.
2. Do things that make you happy and not because you feel like it’s what’s expected of you.
3. Don’t stress over what people think of you. That’s their business, not yours.
4. Do set boundaries with yourself and others.
5. Don’t do anything you don’t want to do.
6. Do evaluate those around you. Everyone is not made to be permanent in your life. It’s okay to let go of those who don’t mean you well.
7. Don’t ignore your intuition.
8. Do purge: Mental Spaces, Physical Spaces, Emotional Spaces.
Try them out, if you don’t already and take note of the shift you’ll feel in your energy.