Updated: Jun 1, 2021
Social Media Internship
Social Media & Growth Marketing Internship (Virtual Position)
Location: Virtual, Anywhere in USA
Compensation: Intern must receive college credit
Glow Stream TV is a digital platform and streaming channel with information & entertainment for women who are looking to live better, shop consciously & support socially responsible, high-quality brands. As the flagship enterprise of The Glow Brands, LLC it was launched in 2019, and now has more than 65K viewers worldwide.
Glow Stream TV (www.glowstreamtv.com) is looking for a Social Media and Growth Marketing Intern who will be responsible for the execution of strategic daily social media engagement, content marketing and marketing outreach in an effort to grow Glow’s following and visibility. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media, women’s empowerment, personal growth and the entertainment industry.
Create daily interactive posts on branded social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Clubhouse) for Glow Stream TV
Cover virtual events, conduct virtual interviews and create at least one new piece of video content per week.
Monitor trends and conversations across social media and join the conversation in real-time from the Glow Stream TV accounts by commenting, liking and sharing in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
Set up a listening strategy for both listening and engagement
Create and optimize a summer and fall editorial calendar and marketing calendar
Assist in growth marketing strategies to engage, influencer sentiment, etc.
Generate weekly reports on social media and website traffic; provide recommendations for improvement
Create social media reports and aggregate data into actionable insights to inform marketing
Attend weekly status meetings with Glow Stream TV team
- Positive energy, upbeat attitude and a genuine interest in personal growth/personal development
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Ability to write in a clear, concise format, 200-300 words
- Proficient in social media management platforms
- Performs well in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
- Resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and adaptability in an unstructured environment
- Must be a full-time or part-time college student
- Must be available 15 hours per week from June 15 - August 15
Please send resume, cover letter, writing samples and social media handles by Friday, May 21 at midnight to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: College credit